By John Frye
Exam Board: AQA
Subject: spiritual Studies
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Engage scholars with available content material that attracts out the foremost theories, making sure scholars have an intensive knowing of Christianity and the philosophical and moral matters; constructed by way of topic professional John Frye and the prime spiritual stories publisher*.
- hopefully educate 'Philosophy and faith' and 'Ethics, faith and society' with complete assurance of the major philosophers, suggestions and theories besides resources of theological authority
- helps studying and revision with various modern actions, dialogue issues and unit summaries
- Prepares scholars for evaluation with revision questions on the finish of every bankruptcy and perform questions adapted to the overview objectives.
Philosophy and faith Sections A and B (Section A is roofed via Christianity)
Ethics, faith and society Sections A and B (Section A is roofed via Christianity)
- pattern fabric for booklet 2 - summer time time period 2017
All of the above can be to be had on-line at www.hoddereducation.co.uk/alevelrs/aqa
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Religious Studies Year 1: Including AS (Aqa a Level) PDF
Best religious studies books
Like detectives sleuthing out the best secret of all, scientists over the centuries have exposed clues in regards to the constitution and origins of the universe. The paintings of Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and a number of different tenacious researchers and thinkers unearths a cosmos of just about incredible ask yourself and wonder.
“Jesus and the Gospels” is among the most well liked faith classes at faculties, and it truly is required at many seminaries and divinity faculties. This textbook, written via an award-winning educator, is designed for a semester-long direction in either those settings. furthermore, it may be used as a supplementary textual content in classes on christology, the old Jesus, New testomony literature, and the Bible.
Many facets of faith are perplexing nowadays. This 2003 publication seems to be at methods of bettering our realizing of spiritual swap by way of strengthening the hyperlinks among social conception and the social medical research of faith. It clarifies the social procedures interested by developing faith and non-religion in private and non-private lifestyles.
Innerworldly Individualism appears to colonial background, particularly, seventeenth-century New England, to appreciate the assets of contemporary kingdom construction. Seligman analyzes how cultural assumptions of collective identification and social authority emerged out of the spiritual ideals of the 1st iteration of settlers in New England.
- A Teaching Handbook for Wiccans and Pagans: Practical Guidance for Sharing Your Path
- Religion and Civil Society: Rethinking Public Religion in the Contemporary World (Religion, Culture and Society Series)
- A Dictionary of Ancient Near Eastern Mythology
- Spiritual Life. Poems on Several Divine Subjects, Relating Both to the Inward Experience and Outward Practice of Christianity
- Behind Closed Doors: The Story of an Exclusive Brethren Life
Extra info for AQA A-level Religious Studies Year 1: Including AS (Aqa a Level)
AQA A-level Religious Studies Year 1: Including AS (Aqa a Level) by John Frye